1. According to Hawaiian mythology, what two gods conceived the island of Molokai?
2. On June 18, 2006, the Philadelphia Phillies held a Hawaii-themed “Shane Victorino Day” in honor of their Maui-born outfielder and flew in his dad, Councilmember Mike Victorino. What did Shane do in that game?
A. Struck out four times
B. Committed three errors
C. Hit a walk-off home run
3. In what year, and by who, was the Blue Hawaii
4. How many of the Big Island’s five volcanos are currently considered active?
Bonus: Name them
1. Wakea and Hina
3. 1957; Harry Yee
4. Three; Kilauea, Hualalai and Mauna Loa