1. Match each quote with the person who said it:
A. “Any loss is a disappointment, but this was worse because we had [it], and we let [it] get away.”
B. “I’ve always believed that you compete, you try to win, but when you don’t win, you’ve got to be the first to congratulate that person or that team that beat you.”
Mufi Hannemann, University of Hawaii defensive tackle Kaniela Tuipulotu
2. Name the Maui address pictured above during the 1953 Christmas parade.
3. “Scuba cure me” is an anagram of what Maui ocean creature?
1. A. Kaniela Tuipulotu, B. Mufi Hannemann
2. 33 N. Market St., Wailuku (image courtesy of Exploring Historic Wailuku
3. Sea cucumber