1. Two of the ten tallest waterfalls in the world—Pu’uka’oku Falls and Olo’upena Falls—are located on Molokai. What is their combined height?
A. 3,709 feet B. 5,709 feet C. 8,709 feet
Bonus: Besides Pu’uka’oku and Olo’upena, how many of the ten tallest waterfalls are in the United States?
2. Hawaii’s state fish, the humuhumunukunukuapua’a, has 21 letters, the most (in a single word) of any state fish. The state fish of Massachusetts has the fewest letters, three. Name it.
3. On June 11, Hawaii Sen. Dan Inouye became the second-longest serving U.S. Senator in history, passing the late Strom Thurmond. Who is number one?
4. For what 1937 film was the song “Blue Hawaii” written?
Bonus: Who was the first artist to record it?
1. B.; 0
3. West Virginia Sen. Robert Byrd
4. Waikiki Wedding; Bing Crosby