1. Recently, MauiTime marked the 13th anniversary of its first issue, published in June 2007. What infamous murderer was convicted and sentenced to death that same month?
2. The Kealaikahiki Channel runs between Lanai and Kahoolawe. Translated to English, what is the meaning of “kealaikahiki”?
3. In June 1900, Sanford B. Dole became the first Governor of the Hawaii Territory. By what President was Dole appointed?
Bonus: In what year was that same President assassinated?
4. What 1989 Baldwin High graduate became a transgender performance artist and landed a recurring role on the ABC series Dirty Sexy Money in 2007?
1. Timothy McVeigh
2. “The path to Tahiti”
3. William McKinley; 1901
4. Candis Cayne (born Bendan McDaniel)