1. This week, the Washington Redskins cut former University of Hawaii quarterback Colt Brennan. How many NCAA records did Brennan set or tie at UH?
A. 5 B. 7 C. 0
Bonus: What two universities did Brennan attend before he began his UH career in 2005?
2. After what legendary Hawaiian figure are the Hawaiian Islands named?
Bonus: What are the names of his three brothers, credited with discovering and populating other Pacific islands?
3. During the filming of what movie did actor Harrison Ford receive papaya enzyme injections to treat a ruptured disc?
Bonus: What is the procedure called?
1. B.; University of Colorado and Saddleback College
2. Hawai’iloa; Ki, Kanaloa and La‘akapu
3. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom; chymopapain