Got a couple late-entry events for this Easter Sunday. Think the keiki will enjoy an Easter egg hunt and petting zoo at the Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas this Sunday? Here’s the schedule:
Sunday, April 5, 2015
9am Easter Egg Scramble – Beach Front Lawn
- Guests and members of the community are invited to collect as many eggs as they can gather while they search for the golden egg.
- Registration is required. Participants should see the registration table at the Beach Front Lawn between 7:30am and 8:45am for their lawn assignment.
- Bring your own Easter Basket!
- All ages are welcome
10am-1pm Live Petting Zoo – North Ocean Lawn
- Special appearance by Pika the Easter Bunny
- Live ponies from Maui Ponies
- Live goats from Surfing Goat Dairy
- All ages welcome
- North Ocean Lawn
The Easter Egg Scramble and Petting Zoo are free. For $44 per adult ($21 per child/kids under 3 free), you could partake in the Villa’s Easter Sunday Enhanced Champagne Brunch. Imagine a wide variety of delectable brunch food (smoked salmon, Eggs Benedict, crepes, pastries, fruit, stuffed French Toast, red velvet pancakes, etc.) and a glass of champagne. Granted, it’s not all-you-can-eat, but it’s definitely an Easter Brunch you’ll remember.
Seating for the brunch is limited, so reserve a spot by calling 808-667-3259. The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas is located at 6 Kai Ala Dr. in Ka’anapali.
Photo courtesy Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas