Mana’olana’s wine and cheese tasting fundraiser will be held this Sunday, March 25, 2012 from 2-4 PM at Stella Blues.
Mana’olana Pink Paddlers http://www.manaolanapinkpaddlers.org/events is a 501 (c) 3 non profit canoe club for cancer survivors and supporters. They raise awareness and funding for cancer treatment. This wine and cheese tasting fundraiser will raise money for low income Maui residents’ cancer diagnoses and treatments. Guava, Gouda and Caviar and Stella Blues are sponsoring this event.
Mana’olana Pink Paddlers is a small club (47 members) yet they are trying to do things with a big impact on our community. All you have to do is sign up to drink wine and eat cheese on Sunday. Cost is $30 pp and includes all the wine and cheese listed below. Make your reservations now, space is limited to 50 guests. Please make your checks payable to Mana’olana Pink Paddlers.
· Marques de Gelida Rose, 100% Pinot Noir, Sparkling, Spain
· Toad Hollow, Pinot Noir, Sonoma, CA
· Crios, Malbec, Argentina
· Charles & Charles, Syrah, Walla Walla, WA
· Sofia by Frances ford Coppola Blend, Monterey
Couple of the Menu items:
· Beet goats on! In-house goat cheese and pickled beet spread
· Marinated Manchego and olives
· Murcia al Vino (drunken goat), Spain, some fun accoutrement!
· Chaubier (goat & cow), France, and an exciting accoutrement!
· 2yr Gouda or Eweporia and fun accoutrement
Come to this fun event and help Mana’olana reach their fundraising goals.
About Jen Russo
I write lifestyle and culinary columns for MauiTime. I love being a Maui girl and adore my big family. Dedicated food taster, blogger, internet fanatic, and Maui and Hawaii specialist.